Management & Rentals Info
Maxwell Estate Agents (Guernsey) provides a range of services designed to find tenant’s fast, obtain the best possible rent and manage the whole process efficiently and effectively. We are a company who understands that customer service is core to our business and treat every rental property as if it was our own. We are committed to providing the best possible service to landlords and tenants without taking shortcuts.
Professional tenants expect 24/7 service when they rent a property and as an owner it can be difficult to live up to their expectations. This is where we can help you, when we are appointed to manage your property we will ensure that both your tenants and property receive the essential professional care required.
Only you know how much time you can spare to deal with your tenant’s telephone calls and the resulting work. Our comprehensive Property Management service is designed to give you peace of mind and relieve you of the commitment of being a full-time landlord. Equally tenants prefer managed properties as it allows a more professional service, removing the emotion from both sides.
We continually vet contractors thoroughly to ensure we only use companies providing the very best quality of workmanship and at a competitive price, giving you reassurance that your property remains in good condition for future rentals.
We offer 2 different service levels for landlords:
A tenant finder service – we will find the landlord a tenant and organise a tenancy agreement. However the landlord will be responsible for collecting rent and organising maintenance of the property.
Or a fully comprehensive Property Management Service which requires the minimum level of involvement from the landlord and includes all tenant finding services and call outs, financial management and property maintenance.
Tenants Finder Service includes:
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement if required.
- Production of a colour brochure with photographs and details of your property.
- Uploading the details on our Web Site.
- Emailing and posting the details to all matches on our data base mailing list.
- Marketing your property in local media.
- Arranging viewings and providing feedback on viewings ( within 24 hours).
- Obtaining and Collating tenants references and right to work documents.
- Producing an Inventory list for your property.
- Processing the tenant security deposit and first month rental payment.
- Updating all utilities with the new tenants details.
- Formally handing over your property to the new tenant.
Property Management Service includes the tenant finding services above and the following:
- Collection of Rent.
- Management Inspections throughout the year to ensure your property is kept in good condition.
- Advising you of any improvements that your property may require.
- Arrange repairs and maintenance if required Arrange payment of outgoings.
- Monthly Statements to Owner.
- Advising on deposit deduction if required.
- Key holding service.
- Vacant property service if required.
- Tenants first port of call.
- Organising Gas safety inspection if required.
- Organising Fire extinguishers, fire blanket, carbon monoxide alarm, ceiling fire alarms if required.
- Organising Cleaners and Oven cleaning if required.